Beautiful People: Author Edition
HAPPPPY NEW YEAR!
I've been swamped, but my 2014/2015 post is coming SOON. Until then, I've got a new version of an old link-up to share with you!
That's right, folks. Beautiful People is back after a long three-month break. I know, I know, we promised we'd do both, but Beautiful Books was such a success that we just decided to let BP rest for a while. But now it's back, and better than ever.
However, Beautiful People has a twist this month! We've spent the past three months talking about things other than characters. So to segue cleanly from one meme to another, we're doing Beautiful People: Author Edition. This month we want to focus on you lovely people! (Er, beautiful people, see what I did there?)
But first, what is Beautiful People? It's a monthly link-up hosted by myself and Cait from PaperFury.com! Together we've joined forces to help you get to know your characters better. Every month we ask 10 questions about your characters. You take these questions, answer them on your own blog, and then come back and sign the linky. It's great fun!
We also ask that you link back to Cait and I, either with a printed link or one of these fancy-schmancy blog buttons.
For this month's version, we'll be focusing on you as writers. Often we can get lost behind our characters, so today it's all about YOU. Rejoiiiice!
And now for the questions.
- How many years have you been writing? When did you officially consider yourself a ‘writer’?
- How/why did you start writing?
- What’s your favorite part of writing?
- What’s your biggest writing struggle?
- Do you write best at night or day?
- What does your writing space look like? (Feel free to show us pictures!)
- How long does it typically take you to write a complete draft?
- How many projects do you work on at once?
- Do you prefer writing happy endings, sad ones, or somewhere in between?
- List a few authors who’ve influenced your writing journey.
- Do you let people read your writing? Why or why not?
- What’s your ultimate writing goal or dream?
- If you didn’t write, what would you want to do?
- Do you have a book you'd like to write one day but don’t feel you’re ready to attempt it yet?
- Which story has your heart and won't let go?
Take those questions, copy and paste 'em, and head on over to post them on your blog! And don't forget to check out the links of the other participants. It's a great way to make new friends!
How is 2015 treating you so far?